cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI4 & CJI9 do not show information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In this case we already created the planning cost profile and is assigned to the Project Profile and to the Network Header Profile, I can calculate the values and see the results on different reports like S_ALR_87012542, but if I check the reports CJI4 & CJI9 there is no values to show.

What can be wrong?

Best Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create a user status to able to see these plnnaed costs.

Plan Line Items for Costs and Revenues

In project cost planning, line items are only created if the project or WBS element has a user status to which the business transaction "Plan line items" is assigned. This being the case, plan line items only document the changes made from the time when planning documents are written for a project or WBS element.

In planning, you can define whether line items should be written in a plan version for cost and revenue planning activities.

If planning integration is active in the fiscal-year-dependent parameters of the relevant planning versions, the system writes cost element planning line items for plan-integrated WBS elements, regardless of user status.

You make the setting in the Costs component of the Project System IMG.

The system does not write plan line items for the unit costing or for the network costing.

Rgrds/Håkan

ricardo_mano4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan.

Can you help me how to create this user status? I'm using OK02, I set the business transaction for all planning cost and revenue. I planned cost (CJ40) for WBS element and primary cost. When I run CJi4 or CJi9, do not show any information.

Please, any help will be wellcome.

Thanks a lot.