cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated companies 1000 and ' ' are different

0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me the how to solve this error "Consolidated companies 1000 and ' ' are different" which I am getting in F-04

Thanks,

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I also solved the issue by allowing the document type to be intercompany.

I got the issue for the first time after migration to ECC606SP13. It altered the document type WE (Good's receipt) and I was blocked in MIGO.

After allowing again the WE documents to be intercompany, The issue disapeared.

David

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

We solved by doing the following.

Making a temporary setting under SPRO -> FI Global settings -> Document -> Document Types -> set flag 'Intra Company Postings' on the affected document types.

Then cleared the affected documents. The system should now allow you.

Then reset the option under SPRO -> FI Global settings -> Document -> Document Types to deactivate 'Intra Company Postings'.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Your suggestion looks very reasonable and a solution to the issue.

But the problem we have is in production client, so we need to make transports all the way to Prod right?.

Also what other effects would it have if I follow your suggestion, please let me know.

Many thanks for your reply.

MSJ

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you are correct, transports required through to production for this.

The side affect of this I think is that if there are any documents (containing the document types that you have chnaged) posted while this chnage is in production, it would mean that those documents would be populated by the Partner Business Place (ie second company code) in their header record if they cross company codes. That would mean that they could then later be cleared from the second company code against the first. Also when changing the Intra Posting flag on the documnet type do an F1 Help on the filed and consider the SAPHelp on that topic.

Overall I don't think this would be a big issue. But anyway if you transport this through at a period that is planned as low system activity this should ensure you don't post any docs while the chnage is in place and youy are doing the clearing.

Regardss

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madan

Cna you please let me know, how this problem is solved.

I am in the same situation now, where f.13 is giving me the error "consolidate companies EC0105 and ' ' are different.

Thanks

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Lot of brainstorming about this issue as this issue has lot of relevency in Vendor amster trading partner.

Vendor master the trading partner field filled with company code 1000 that is why it throws the issue.

any how please check as it is some what help ful.

Thanks and regards,

Sunil

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

We are currently also experiencing this problem. There are 2 documnets involved: an SA and an AB document type. The definition of these in SPRO -> FI Global settings -> Document -> Document Types is that the 'Intra Company Postings' option is not flagged.

Can you advise how you resolved this issue please? Did you change the setting on document types (like AB and SA) in the customizing to be 'Intra Company Postings'? If so, what impact could this have for other documents that use these document types?

Or did you alter the documnet itself to have a different document type to AB or SA (that is, to a document type that allows 'Intra- Company Postings)?

Thanks for any advice you can offer in resolving this.

Regards

Michael Ryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael / Madan,

Were you able to solve this problem?

I'm facing the same situation now. It'll be helpful if you let me know the solution for this.

Thanks,

Swamy

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

We solved by making a temporary setting under SPRO -> FI Global settings -> Document -> Document Types -> set 'Intra Company Postings' on the affected document types.

Then cleared the affected documents.

Then reset the option under SPRO -> FI Global settings -> Document -> Document Types to deactivate 'Intra Company Postings'.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the info.

Swamy

0 Kudos

Solve myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

You got the solution for this problem, if you get the solution can you share with me, I also get the same problem.

Its very urgent.

Regards

Prabhakar

0 Kudos

change the document type. use the 'AB' document type. this will solve yr problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

if u go to doc, type t-code is oba7

then select u r doc, type and execute then go to the

control data and select the enter company posting

then solve u r problem

finre

milind reply me

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the path I pointed out previously to alter the document.

But I don't think it is an option. If we do that then we affect all documents on the system that have previously been posted with this document type. This includes documents where this is not an issue for those documents.

Do you know what is the impact if we switch this option on and how does it affect all previous posted documents?

Thanks for your advice.

Michael