cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete init. request before running init. again with same selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within BI 7.0 When performing a full load for InfoSource 0FI_AR_6 I receive a DataStore Activation (Change Log) : Errors occurred stating the following:

Delete init. request .... before running init. again with same selection

When going to menu option schedule -> Initialization options for source system I see no jobs needing to be deleted. When checking the application log I have green lights showing the init.request being deleted in OLTP. unfortunately no matter what I do I cannot get this full load to work without this error message. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phillip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check the request in infoprovider

1. Delete the request inside your INFOPROVIDER (ODS,CUBE)

a. Context menu --> Manage your INFOPROVIDER

b. Find the INIT request in the Tab 'Request'

c. Delete the request

2. Delete the initialization for this Source

a. select the infopackage used for this INIT request

b. Click on the Scheduler

c. Click 'Initialisation Option for Source System'

d. Select the initialization

e. Delete it

Regards

Athul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Problem Solved.

Full points awarded.

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks problem solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or, if you need to leave the delta init in there for some reason, then you can try doing a repair full load. The error you're getting is probably because the filters of the full load are the same for the init load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your response, I have already checked RSA7 in source system this is empty. The full repair provides the same error. "Delete init. request REQU_D357MIWTNRPOPLCE0UOCOYN2C before running init. again with same selection RSM1 188".

If you have any other hints it would be appreciated.

Regards

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have checked RSA7 in Sourcesystem? Delete the entries for your DataSource.

In BW system you can check Infopackage -> Scheduler -> Init Options... If there are a init delete it.

Regards

Andreas