Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS IS NOT GETTING REVERSE IN F-54 Clearing

narasimham_t
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIANS,

I have an issue in Down Payment clearing like below.

My client made an advance payment(DOWN PAYMENT) to the vendor say Rs 35,00,000/- at that time tds is getting calculated for Rs 39,655/-.

After that he made a TDS payment to the Govt for Rs 39,655/-. Then he book an invoice aganist the Down payment for Rs 29,07,677.36/- at that time also TDS was got calcutaed for Rs 33,322/-.

Then he wants to clear the invoice aganist the Advance payment, but system only clearing the invoice amount. its not reversing the TDS amount.

So what i am looking from you all is, is that entire process what he did is correct. if it is correct why it is not getting reversed. can you plz share all ur valuvable suggestions, based on ur suggestions i can check in my system and i can solve the issue.

So plz revert back me as early as possible.

All suggestions are apperciated.

Regards

T N R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

wht process is carried is correct.. but want to know one more thing.. whether they are entering amount of invoive in f-54. u need to assign amount that u need to clear against the vendor down payment.

try it out with amount in that feild..

thanks

sejal

narasimham_t
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sejal,

First of all Thanks for your quick responce,

As you asked i am entering the invoice amount 29,07,677.36 in f-54 screen aganist the line item Rs 35,00,000/- . But it is not reversing the TDS Amount, for full amount it is getting clearing.

Plz revert back me as early as possible

Regards

T N R

Edited by: Narasimham T on Apr 15, 2011 7:37 AM

narasimham_t
Participant
0 Kudos

closed