cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting error while doing physical inventory (MI10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before using physical inventory posting, I have checked a movements done for a particular material material in <mb52>

Now the problem is this:

While posting the material on 31st march i face an error indicating "DEFICIT SALE ORDER QTY.......... "

When i post the same material on 01st April, it shows +"Document posted without any difference"

BUT " In <mb52> i have checked there is no movement of material between say "22nd march - 25th April"

Is the closing session has to play some role with it, or some customization is to be done.

We people are still posting the goods in the past session..

Yours suggestions are required and the helpful ones will be awarded

Tks and Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give more details.

you are probably entering a quantity that is less than the book quantity.

You have entered special stock indicator E in MI10 ? and have specified a sales order number within the details.

Check stock for this order in table MSKA and MSKAH,

how much do you have in march, how much in April. What was your counted quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jugern,

I was expecting some more suggestion but as far as your suggestion is concern. I was not able to work over it and if you are talking about quantities then we have checked that.

May be i may wrong so it will be better if you please provide me with more details to work on the tables mentioned

Tks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have the error, so it is your part to describe more details of your problem.

i have asked you some questions , you have not answered one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry!! Here are the answers of your questions. Hope they may help you to suggest me better.

Ques1:You are probably entering a quantity that is less than the book quantity.

Ans: NO

Ques2:You have entered special stock indicator E in MI10 ? and have specified a sales order number within the details.

Ans: YES

Check stock for this order in table MSKA and MSKAH,

HOW? Please help me giving the t-code and steps involved.

Ques3: How much do you have in march, how much in April. What was your counted quantity?

Ans: We didnt did any movement of material from the dates i have mentioned earlier.

Once again my problem is " If i post the material on 31st march'08 for a particular sale order then the system gives an error of deficiet stock but if i do the same for same material same sale order it says the document posted without difference"

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use SE16 and check the stocks in tables MSKA and MSKAH.

Then come back, tell us what the stocks are and what quantity you entered in the count.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks Jugren,

Error resolved.

Hence, awarded

Answers (0)