Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI posting through IDOC - ACC_DOCUMENT03

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using idoc ACC_DOCUMENT03 to post data available in a 3rd party system into SAP

The 3rd party system does not have a corresponding accounting document which can be used in the reference key of the

header record (awkey or obj_key).

We are using the following details for the idoc header record:

obj_type = 'ZBKPF'

obj_key = '$'

bus_act = 'RFBU'

The idocs get posted and accounting document created successfully, however we are facing the following issues:

1) The reference key in the header record shows '$"

2) consolidation document is not created in FI.

3) We are not able to reverse the document created this way, the error message says:

"Document '400000021' in company code '1000' should be reversed. However, this document was not posted in the Financial Accounting module, IDOC is, rather, of type '' "

We checked the entries in table TTYP and created the following entry by copying the entry having ref transactn - BKPFF:

Ref. Transactn ZBKPF

Structure BKPF_AWOBJ

Function module FI_DOCUMENT_SENDER

Remote Name Accounting document

Any pointers to the solution for this problem will be extremely helpful.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

kimmo_sirpoma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi, your problem is very old, but we are facing the same problem when reversing a document posted with BAPI. How did you solve your case? We are thinking there might be bug in fm FI_REVERSE_POSTING_ALLOWED while when I_AWTYP='ZBKPF' then it checks an entry in table TTYPT but does not set variable RC to zero even if it finds an entry.

br: Kimmo

0 Kudos

One correction to my previous statement. There is no bug in standard fm FI_REVERSE_POSTING_ALLOWED. The select on TTYPT is just for getting AWTYP description in user language to be used for later raised error message outside this fm.

Thus if I_AWTYP has a Z-value, the reverse check always fails and no reversal is possible. In fact that should happen also in the case when I_AWTYP = IDOC because I_TCODE is probably different that FB05.

But how did you solve your case Joshi?