cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling OCI-Fields with additional Data (SRM-MDM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to extend SRM-MDM Scenario with a solution to configurate an article (e. g. User can choose color and size of catalog item). I will make a webdynpro and to get this additinal information from MDM using MDM Java API. After user input I have to transmit this information to the SRM by OCI.

My questions: Can I fill the OCI field in my Java-Webdynpro?

I'm very greatful for any answers!

Regards

Nico

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Razlow,

In SRM-MDM, the added field in your console can be viewed in EBP with the help of OCI mappings,

After sucessfully deployment of your SCA search and configuration UI (File Name: SRMMDMCAT00_0.sca)

you could accessible to http://<servername>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcmdmsrmcat~uisearch/MDM_SRM_UI_App

Using above path, Then after login to your MDM Server and to your Repository , Here, you have to make use of "Transport Configuration" using this you can add Customize field then after login to the WebDynpro Configuration UI, “OCI mapping is selected”.

where you can do required mapping.

Hope it helps you,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep and Mircea,

thank you both for your quick answer. I know this way to difine OCI cusotmer fields. My problem is to get my customer data into this fields. I want to use the webdynpro to get from user some additional information und I want to provide this information to SRM.

Normally I have data from MDM which iView provides to SRM by OCI. Additional webdynpro collects another data from user and here is my problem:

How can I put this additinal data into the main OCI-Gateway?

Thanks

Regards

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find a solution ? can you share ? i also want to implement to items in MDM 3 new custom fields for each article

language, size, color

that must be transfered from MDM to SRM SC as description of the item

So example we have item

Logitech Keyboard

and if user will select also the Language : DE

Then the product name should be Logitech Keyboard DE

A second item should be like

Men's T-Shirt

If user will select size: XL and color: Black

Then item name in SC whould be Men's T-Shirt XL Black

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

pls. read in the SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0: Configuration Guide at page 31. You will find a description of how to add customer fields to the OCI Mapping.

If you don't have the guide or don't know how to find it, let me know and I will mail it to you.

BR,

Mircea