cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot close FIyear (problem with depreciation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there FICO people

I'm trying to close the fiscal year 2005 on our testserver but when I launch Testrun - it shows lot of errors, all connected with assests depreciation.

Error note:

Asset 000000000XXX-0000 in company code 0000 (depreciation incomplete)

Message no. AU 070

Diagnosis

The planned depreciation was not completely posted to Financial Accounting for asset 000000000738-0000 in company code OK03 in depreciation area 01.

System Response

Year-end closing cannot be carried out for company code OK03.

Procedure

Post the depreciaton using the appropriate posting program (Periodic processing) in Financial Accounting. Then start a repeat run for this asset, if necessary.

How can I 'Post the depreciaton'? I'll be thankful for Your suggestions. Have a nice weather

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to open the posting period in 2005 and let the AFAB post depreciation. This error appears because the fiscal year was not closed and in the meantime some depreciation parameters ( useful life ) were changed for example.-

Asign points is useful,

Miroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

As stated, re-open the year and run depreciation. If you get any errors, check the error log, correct any issues and then re-run depreciation.

Edited by: Lidia Chernichenko on May 7, 2008 10:06 PM

surs_mittal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have re-run the depreciation. However, now there is no output when am running the T-code AJAB.

It just says "no list to display" and year closed "no'

regds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried searching? This question has been asked quite a few times.

Go to the online help and there is a page on Posting Depreciation. Transaction AFAB.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/4f/71ea3a448011d189f00000e81ddfac/frameset.htm

-nathan