Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open TRs show in LL01 for Mvmt type 261, wrong SL on production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following issue

We have roughly 2000 open transfer requirements related to movement type 261 GI to order. They all show up as critical processes in LL01 (Warehouse Activity Monitor)

I have looked at the production orders being created and some of the components in those production orders show the wrong storage locations, which I am almost sure is the reason for the stranded TRs

But I cannot seem to find out where that list of wrong storage locations is getting populated from!! I have checked the material master and the storage types where these materials are stored in WM. In all these places the storage location is correct. Yet in the production orders some components show the right SL and some don't..

Does anyone know what could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i have understood is Open requirement has created for wrong storage location which u donot trace.

U can see the that incorrect storage location at Component Overview of Production order.

The possible area from which the issue storage location can flow.

1.Issue storage location defined for Bom components at Header Material Bom.

2. if header material has production version , check wirh issue storage location at Pv.

3. Default supply area defined at workcenter related that component.

4.stock determination Group at MRP view.

i hope this will help u to fix your problem

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep

Thanks for the quick reply. The open transfer requiments have the correct storage location but they are left open and not getting processed.

On the other hand I noticed that some of the components on the production orders have wrong storage locations. These are the same components whose TRs are stuck but in the TR the storage location is correct.

Since they are the same materials I am assuming that the two issues are connected..

I will check the things you mentioned in the earlier post and get back

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

I have checked the possible places that you mentioned earlier. Those seem to be correct.

Can someone please tell me the steps that take place when a 261 movement occurs in an ideal scenario. I am a little unclear on the material flow (914 .. etc) . I would like to check if the operators are following the correct steps and make sure the issue is not just operator error

Thanks

Answers (0)