cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL01 Configuration

Former Member

Dear Gurus,

I have configured LL01 for our new warehouse but while running the transaction I have to manually go to edit option in LL01 & I have to click determine data again button .Can you help me for making this process automatic .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Abap,

You need to setup the report varian and then schedule the jobs for these variant (10/15 minutes frequency) so that will automatically refresh the data after every job run.

SPRO --> Log exe --> Warehouse management --> Planing and monitoring --> Warehosue activity monitor --> Report variant / Define job

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gabo2050
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I wonder if it is possible to put a special critical time for a specific deliviries, this means, I have configured an object for open deliveries (but for all the deliveries), now i have the need to put a special time for a return deliveries, so i do not know if i can configure this at the system

Hope you can help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frenchy,

Let the user (query raiser) close or keep the thread open. There might be chance that user is expecting some more inputs from other experts so let him/her keep that thread open.

SAP is coming up with stretagy to close the threads which are open or unanswered for a long period, so let's wait from SAP to comeup instead of making coment in each thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards

Arif Mansuri