Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get value with Key Figure 'Planned Costs'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matez,

As a follow-up to my question in

At the moment, I can extract 'some' Internal Order and Order Type...(Some I understand that the amounts of the IO is not maintained)

However, my problem here is that I cannot seem to get any values when I use Key Figure <b>'Planned Costs' 0OPA_C11_RK0016</b>

Although, I can use the Key Figure '0Amount' and get the values, but what I need to display on the report is the 'Planned Cost'

Kindly let me know should further elaborations be necessary.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The Planned Cost Restricted KF 0OPA_C11_RK0016 where it displays the amount for the characteristic Sender/receiver = S (debit posting or receiver debit)

and Value type = 20 (plan). Kindly check if you have the data for this combination in the Data target.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Found the Planned Cost restricted key figure in the same link: It is 0OPA_C11_RK0016.

Bye

Dinesh

Message was edited by: Dinesh Lalchand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Yes mate, understand that 0OPA_C11_RK0016 is the restricted Key Figure that I should use to obtain my ' Planned Cost'. However, I don`t seem to get any values when I restrict it with this Key Figure.

Let me explain this further...

I am running Query: 0OPA_C11_Q0004

I can see the Order and Responsible Cost Center.

I can also see the values for 'Budget'

<b> But, I cannot see any values for 'Actual Costs' & 'Commitments' and 'Allotted'</b>

Then I see my values for Available 'Budget' the same as values for 'Budget'

My question is, how do I load these values for different 'Restricted Key Figures' such as Actual Cost ?

Am I missing some fields from SAP R/3 ?

P/S: When I loaded my Info Sources for Overhead Cost Orders : CO-OM-OPA, only 0CO_OM_OPA_2 had the data (The rest contained No data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Trying to address your queries

> <b> But, I cannot see any values for 'Actual Costs'

> & 'Commitments' and 'Allotted'</b>

You can get actual Cost orders data from Infosources/Datasources 0CO_OM_OPA_1(summarized) or 0CO_OM_OPA_6 (line item level), hope you are using any one of them to load actual data to the Infoprovider. But as you have already mentioned that you did not get data from any other Infosource except 0CO_OM_OPA_2, do you have actual data in R/3 ?

>

> P/S: When I loaded my Info Sources for Overhead

> ead Cost Orders : CO-OM-OPA, only 0CO_OM_OPA_2 had

> the data (The rest contained No data)

>But, I cannot see any values for 'Actual Costs' & >'Commitments' and 'Allotted'

For Commitments line item data use the Infosource/Datasource 0CO_OM_OPA_7, not sure whether the same is available in datasource 0CO_OM_OPA_1 in summarized form, maybe you could check.

Check whether you have data in R/3 for all these datasources.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Anurag

Message was edited by: Anurag Khungar

My question is, how do I load these values for different 'Restricted Key Figures' such as Actual Cost ?

Once you are loading data from the above Datasource/Infosource you do not have to do anything extra to get the RKF of Actuals, Commitment, Alloted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I guess you would need to use the Restricted Key figure 0OPA_C11_RK009 to get the Planned Cost. Check the same link that Anil sent you.

Bye

Dinesh