cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNUMV AND KBETR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

im trying to develop an output program and i need knumv and kbetr fields. i was trying konv,komv but abap cannot create a join for those tables. what tables can i use to join vbrp-knumv? i tried konh and konp but i dont have other fields to match it from vbrp table.

thanks!

paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use konp table for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the Logical database VFV, which has basically all the Tables you need: VBRK, VBRP, VBFA, KONV etc.

I am trying to make a quickView, and I also need the fields from KONV.. the problem is that I need an Alias table KONV too, and by joining a Logical database, you cannot join other Tables.. So I'm quite stucked into this..

I supose I could make an InfoSet.. but I don't realy know how.. So my question to you is how did you solve your problem..?

Thanks!

Cristiana

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot join VBRP-KNUMV and KONV-KNUMV through innerjoin as KONV is a cluster table. However if you tell your logic by the technical team, they should be able to achive this in their program through some other means.

i.e. they have to fetch KONV details separately in some internal tables, and then map both the tables.

Also the field KNUMV is not in VBRP , it is in VBRK

So you have to code like

VBRK-KNUMV = KONV-KNUMV and VBRP-POSNR = KONV-KPOSN

Hope this helps.

You can reward if thsi helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

from what I understand, there is a special method to access cluster tables in ABAP. in this case, KONV. how do I go about this?

cheers,

paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to read data at the database level from a cluster table. That is to say, I want to decompress the VARDATA column that is in the database table and interpret it with my own code.

I've read all the SAP help documents on the subject, and I have created Table Clusters (the physical object) and associated Cluster Tables (the logical tables) with the Table Cluster.

I realize one can use ABAP and OPEN SQL to read the table, because that goes through the SAP database interface. I could also call a BAPI from an external program.

However, I need to read the data directly from the database without going through the SAP database interface or calling any SAP code. I am willing to write the required code in another language, I just need to know how the data is compressed in the cluster, so I can decompress it.

1. Does anyone know how to decode the information stored in a table cluster WITHOUT using SAP code?

2. IF no one knows how to do (1), does anyone know what compression algorithm SAP uses when storing data in the table cluster?

3. Is there a specification or layout that explains exactly how the VARDATA column in a table cluster is structured, so that once I

decompress it, I can figure out what data belonged to which table and column?

If you even have a guess as to the compression algorithm or layout of VARDATA, I would be interested to hear it.

Thank You,

Larry Smith

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear paul

The two fields you referred are flowing some of the following tables.

KNUMV -- VFSI, VFZP, PRCD_ITEM, VPKHEAD, RBDIFFKO, S136, VBRK, VFKP, JKAK, VBAK, MKPF, LIKP, BKPF

KBETR -- VFSCAR1, T007V, EBABG, RBDIFFKO, TKZUTR, OIRADBT, BSET, KOND, PRCD_COND,

You can try with any of these combinations.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

KNUMV is the Document Condition number field to join the pricing tables.

It can be found only in the header VBRK and not VBRP.

You can join first VBRK-KNUMV with KONV-KNUMV.

Then you have to join the VBRK-VBELN with VBRP-VBELN.

Hope this helps.

Reward ponts if it is useful.

Thanks

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cannot join the tables you mentioned in the abap program. any other suggestions?

thanks,

paul