cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWM 7.1 / NW CE 7.1 trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

To try the NWm 7.1 SP3 Trial version, we downloaded the SAP NetWeaver 7.1 SP03 Composition Environment Trial version (SAPNWCE71Trial_CompEnvServer.tgz, SAPNWCE71Trial_DevStudio.tgz, SAPNWCE71Trial_JavaEEServer.tgz, NW_CE_ADOBE_71SR3.tgz) from SDN download site. Trying to decompress the files using WInZip, gunzip, .. we get the error 'invalid archive directory"!!

Re-downloading the file again many times didn't help.

Any help on how to uncompress those files and get this dev environment installed ASAP, would be appreciated .

Thanks

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I had a similar issue. In my case it showed up, that the data went through several proxies and the files where in the cache of these - and so the proxy always send me a wrong version of the file. I had to download the files using another PC and not connecting through the same proxy - after that it just went fine. Furthermore in that case it is helpfull to use the SAP Download MAnager to get the correct file. Furthermore I used WINRAR for uncompressing.

Hope that helps.

regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver,

Indeed, your tip solved the problems and saved us more time to waste. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Thanks/Danke

Ahmed