cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXECUTE Method of CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER not getting "document_id"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement that on inbound automated email i.e. softbounce the mail should be forwarded to an external email address.

We have done required configurations in

1. Transaction SO28 - maintained the recipient for ERMS BOR for the incoming email address. Also created required receiving email address.

2. Created necessary rules in rule modeler.

3. Using “DEFAULT” service manager profile with Service ID "RE_RULE_EXEC" and assigned relevant policy.

4. Assigned Service manager profile to the receiving email id.

5. In Transaction 'CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST' , ERMSSUPRT2MAILRECEIVED is activated.

We are getting following errors

1. Transaction SWI1 - "ERMS Support object: Could not find DOCUMENT", We are getting the error at the step "Invoke Service Manager".

2. Transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING:

2.1 Error "Exception in method constructor (CL_CRM_ERMS_XPATH_TAG): Service CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_DOCUMENT failed: Cannot read email"

2.2 While executing CRM_ERMS_LOGGING by providing valid "Document ID" we are getting following message

"Error: Exception in method eval (CL_CRM_ERMS_RULE_CONTAINER) : Service AH_FORWARD failed. Source type \CLASS=CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_FORWARD is not compatible, for the purposes of assignment, with target type \INTERFACE=IF_CRM_ERMS_IMMEDIATE_ACTION at: CL_CRM_ERMS_RULE_ACTION=======CP : CL_CRM_ERMS_RULE_ACTION======CM004 : 72 ..execution time (CL_CRM_ERMS_AH_FORWARD) :0.1108590"

*I am trying to debug. I am getting error in method "EXECUTE" of CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER" class as it is not able to get any document_id after call of method set_context_entry.*

Any ideas.

Thanks and regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was error in the binding of a method of workflow same corrected and resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

We are getting exactly the same error. We have also created OSS message for the same.

It would really help if you can post the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Rupesh