cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending quotation to customer E-Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants to send the quotation to the customer.

In CMR under general data screen in ADDRESS tab in the field E-Mail i have given the customer EMail ID.

So, while giving output I have selected External send in the Medium,But still the customer unable to receive the Mail.

Please kindly give me the solution.

points will be rewarded for the solution.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

46C: You will need to configure SAPConnect for external sends. Try sending an email to yourself form SO01. If you get the email, then SAPConnect is configured correctly. You may not get the email immediately, the send happens according to the schedule of program RSCONN01.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create condition records in Tcode VV11. Select the relevant condition type (AN00) and the condition table and then crete the condition records. in the column - Despatch Time - select the value 4 (Send Immediately when saving the application).

Now try to create the quotation and save it.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I have created the condotion record As per your suggestion,And created quotation But stil the customer didnt receive any quotation mail...

Please suggests me further...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shafi,

Check in the output log, if the output was processed successfully. If not, check the log.

If processed successfully and yet the output has not been sent out, check the log via SCOT if the document is in error for some reason.

This should be the approach for analysis.

Ashutosh