Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding new column to fbl3n fbl5n fbl1n

tanuja_wa
Explorer
0 Kudos

hii,

i want to add a new column as a long text to fbl3n fbl5n fbl1n output . how to add that cloumn. please help.

regards,

siya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

a. Add the news fields in structure RFPOS and RFPOSX by APPEND structure

b. Run the report RFPOSXEXTEND in order to update the structure RFPOSXEXT from RFPOSX

(this report has to be run in every enviroment, dev, test and prod)

c. Active the BTE 00001650 in order to create a fm as copy of SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650:

d. here insert the code you need to fill your new field.

e. Use trx FIBF to active the BTE, trx SE37 to create the new fm

Just now I have incorporated a requirement of adding additional customer field in FBLN5 using BTE enhancement. It works fine.

Please reward points if helpful.

Regrads

Mohamed Aboobacker Siddique.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are standard SAP Programs.

Yoc can not modifuy them directly.

Better, you copy the program and create your own Z Program and do the modifications over there.

Former Member

Hi,

a. Add the news fields in structure RFPOS and RFPOSX by APPEND structure

b. Run the report RFPOSXEXTEND in order to update the structure RFPOSXEXT from RFPOSX

c. Active the BTE 00001650 in order to create a fm as copy of SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650:

d. here insert the code you need to fill your new field.

e. Use trx FIBF to active the BTE, trx SE37 to create the new fm

Just now I have incorporated a requirement of adding additional customer field in FBLN5 using BTE enhancement. It works fine.

Please reward points if helpful.

Regrads

Mohamed Aboobacker Siddique.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

I followed all steps in dev enviroment and works fine, then I transported the order to qa enviroment and followed the steep b) and c)

(b. Run the report RFPOSXEXTEND in order to update the structure RFPOSXEXT from RFPOSX

c. Active the BTE 00001650 in order to create a fm as copy of SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650)

But in qa enviroment doesn't show the column in the fbl5n.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I already append an extra field in RFPOS and RFPOSX structures, then I executed RFPOSXEXTEND in SE38 however after running the program, RFPOSXEXT structure was updated only not RFPOSEXT.

When I run the FS10N to dipslay the g/l account balance (FBL3N) the extra field I added is shown however when I tried to add the extra field to the list of columns to be displayed I encounter an error regarding ALV_FIELDCAT saying that there are inconsistencies in T021S table and RFPOSEXT structure?

Please help.

Is there a certain program to be executed so that RFPOSEXT be updated?

Hope for your immediate response. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Yellimar,

ADDITIONAL FIELD in FS10N+>FBL3N.

I followed the same steps Mohammed have given but it doesnt work.

1st: I appended a extra field(customized) to RFPOS and RFPOSX structures.

2nd: Went to FIBF and looked for BTE applicable and found sample_interface_00001650. (Line item display: Add data per line)

3rd. I copied sample_interface_00001650 with a name of zsample_interface_00001650 and add line of codes for selection.

4th. I assigned the event found in FIBF=>Environment=>P/S Modules=>of a SAP application.

5th. I executed RFPOSXEXTEND program in SE38. Aster running, RFPOSXEXT was updated but not RFPOSEXT.

I run FS10N and check for the field I added if existing. The extra field is existing however when I tried to move the field to the columns to be displayed in ALV, I got an error saying that there are inconsistencies in table T021S and RFPOSEXT.n

Please help. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems to be old thread which is unanswered. One can check the below blog on this. Hope this may help you.!

http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/application-development/blog/2012/08/30/enhancing-sap-standard-tra...

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.