Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table ADOC and ADO1

former_member522789
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the use of those 2 tables

I would like to know if I can use it for invoices that are set for last year in order to compare through reporting actual invocie value vs last year...

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

those tables are invoices history. for more detail, ADOC and ADO1 are listed in the SDK helpcenter file.

Run this query to know the detail contents of the table:

select * from ADOC t0 where t0.cardcode = '[%0]'

select * from ADO1 t0 where t0.docnum = '[%0]'

Rgds,

helen_sun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The table ADOC is for Document History

while table ADO1 is for Document History-Rows.

Hope this can be helpful

Best Regards

Helen Sun

SAP Business One Forums Team

former_member522789
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok I would like to have more information

I would like to upload the invoices raised in 2007 in these 2 tables...

Next year 2009, will invoices raised in 2008 be transfered to those 2 tables so the report will use teh same table from uplaod in 2007 and 2008

I would like to create a report to compare 2009 vs 2008, 2008 vs 2007 and so on using the actual invoices vs to history invoices. The report will use the same fields in 2009 if I can upload in ADO and ADO1 invoices from 2007...

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delanoe,

Unfortunately, ADOC and ADO1 are not exposed through DI which it means that DTW addon can't update or insert data into both tables.

The tables are updated when you create invoice A/R, so the tables are OINV and INV1 and the ADOC and ADO1 record the invoice. The main function is to back up and store the data. Once there is a problem in OINV and INV1, SAP support will use ADOC and ADO1as base document/table to insert or update your invoice.

Rgds,

former_member522789
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok but Can I use these 2 tables for what I want? I am not supposed to upload via DTW but via access using ODBC....

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what ODBC you will use, I guess DTS in SQL server.

I do not know the table use. It is only invoice history table.

If we deal with history, it means that SAP created it, maybe one of them is as a tool to know whether you / end user / partner have update or insert data using SQL script directly into OINV / INV1, once in the future there is a problem with your OINV/INV1, they will check it in the ADOC/ADO1 then OINV/INV1. they compare the result and if it is different, they will check if there is any other causes e.g. user intervention or bugs.

So, the history of invoice you want to upload is using DTW template invoice (oInvoices) --> choose service type document and set the price or Total (LC) is zero. the template will insert zero invoice but recorded in OINV/INV1 and also ADOC/ADo1. good luck

Rgds,

Answers (0)