cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal memory error during SQL generation. (QP0002)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: Rajesh Kumar

CA Forum: WebIntelligence Reporting

Hi,

I developed one Report in BO 5.1 version (Report size à 13 MB) and I Migrated this Report to BO XIR2,

After I Migrated this Report to BO XI R2 this Report was worked perfectly in DESKI & also in WEBI

But now for the past few Days (nearly 1 week) this Report is not working in WEBI, but itu2019s perfectly working in DESKI. In WEBI itu2019s showing error message à u201CInternal memory error during SQL generation. (QP0002)u201D

Iu2019m having one PDF documentation for BO Error Messages Listing, in that Documentation I have found the below à

Internal memory error during SQL generation. (QP0002)

Cause This error occurs when there is no longer enough memory to generate the SQL.

Action You should close other applications and then rerun the query.

I tried this alsou2026.

I closed all other applications and I Refreshed this Report, but again the same error is coming in WEBI

Report is working in DESKI but itu2019s not working in WEBI, I donu2019t know how to rectify this problem

Can anyone help me in this to rectify.. please

Thanks in advance

Rajesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check with the universe as well?

In the File-->Parameters, check for the SQL tab, and then in the Cartesian Products Section check whether it is set to Prevent or Warn.

If it is set to prevent, then set it to warn and then, save and export the universe.

-Shreyash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also,could you please test the following solution.

The PRM file on the machine causing the error does not contain the relevant operator parameters:

<Operator Arity="1" ID="MATCH" Type="Logical">LIKE</Operator>

This line in the PRM file corresponds to the "Matches pattern" operator as set in the example.

Resolution

Add the following line in the relevant PRM file:

<Operator Arity="1" ID="MATCH" Type="Logical">LIKE</Operator>

Restart the Designer.

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I investigated further and if the previous solution doesn't help you to resolve the issue please test the below mentioned solution.

When several contexts are possible for a query, the system tests if they produce the same set of tables. If they are identical, it is not necessary to prompt the user. It is the default behavior. But for some particular universes, the designer defines different contexts with the same tables, but with a different set of joins. This will compare the context with the joins. When this happens, InfoView fails with this error.

Resolution

1. Import the universe.

2. Modify the following parameter:

COMPARE_CONTEXTS_WITH_JOINS = No

3. Export the universe.

4. Open the Desktop Intelligence report in InfoView and refresh it.

It will refresh successfully

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following solution might help you to resolve the issue.

To resolve the error message

Open the report.

View the SQL.

Choose the desired context.

Click the Do not regenerate SQL option.

Publish the report.

The document will be published successfully.

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tested this solution and it works well...

I will try later the next solutions.

Thank you.

Erwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem, I can refresh the report with DeskI but i can't refresh it with WebI...

Have you find a solution ?

Does anybody have a soltuion to this problem ?

Regards,

Erwan JEGADEN.