cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue CMS connection, Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <name> via CMS <name>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: usaitconsultant

CA Forum: JAVA

Hi Guru's,Please help me resolve this problem, I cannot connect to BO XI server. I didnt change any codes, few days ago its working but now Im having this error. When I tried to connect to other BO XI server by changing only the CMS and authentication it works fine. I already restarted the server and BO XI CMS. But the error still occur. I tried to login thru Desktop Engine and run the report using the same id and password, its working. I can also login thru CMC successfully. Also, checked all the BO XI servers(cms, cache server, desktop_intelligence*, destinationjobserver, ras, etc.) and all are running. Please let me know your suggestion, inputs, experience on this. Thank you. Error Message:Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server DistillerQA via CMS DistillerQA com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$OCAFramework: Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>cause:com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$ServiceConnection: Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>cause:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001 completed: Nodetail:Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001 completed: Nodetail:Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$ServiceConnection: Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>cause:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001 completed: Nodetail:Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001 completed: No and had the following message: Unable to connect to service InfoStore from server <server name> via CMS <server name>The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT: attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001 completed: No at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException.map(Unknown Source) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.t.a(Unknown Source) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.t.a(Unknown Source) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.t.userLogon(Unknown Source) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.security.internal.l.userLogon(Unknown Source) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.internal.d.logon(Unknown Source)...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: usaitconsultant

CA Forum: JAVA

It's now working, you just need to restart the server where CMS resides.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue. The error was resolved after restarting the CS. But I am facing this issue again and again. And I have to restart the server and then try connecting everyday. Please tell me what could be the cause for this.

- Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've also faced this problem, created a customer message with SAP to investigate - boe_cmsd just loops...