cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Idocs arrived from the source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i m getting the following Status message

"Request still running

Diagnosis

No errors found. The current process has probably not finished yet.

System Response

The ALE inbox of BI is identical to the ALE outbox of the source system

or

the maximum wait time for this request has not yet been exceeded

or

the background job has not yet finished in the source system.

Current status

No Idocs arrived from the source system."

I have applied a solution from previous similar threads but manually executing the LUW in SM58 in the source system but the case is for every request.Can anyone tellme why doesnt it gets executed automatically ?

one more thing is i have check WE20 and WE21 it does not have any issues.

Please help its urgent

Sonal...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you see the IDOCs in BI system in WE05 tx?

Then you said that the idocs dont show any status...did you run the extraction on backgruond or with direct execution?.....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep...i havent check the messages in WE05 previously

Now check the idoc messages it shows the

53 "Idoc was successfully transferred to the monitor updating"

62 "Direct call started"

64 "No filters , No conversion , No version change ."

This means idoc are correctly arriving in BI server...so ?

No background extraction, i have requested the data with foreground execution .

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you see that status in your IDOCs in BI? it means that the IDOCs are completely processed....are you sure that these are the IDOCs for the load request you ran?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

actually have checked wrong idocs.The idocs were not actually arrived in BI.

but now the problem is solved.

Thanks for all ur replies

Sonal....

former_member215240
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

I'm facing the same issue, please suggest how did you resolve the issue.

joice_samuel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I am facing same problem.. please suggest the solution

Regards,

JTS

joice_samuel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Did you solved the issue??

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the status tab of detail view or if you get the error msg,

send the error screen shot to us.

joice_samuel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for your reply.

Kindly check

Rgds,

JTS

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is the old thread please open the new thread with problem

old thread you won't get replays.

Thanks,

Phani.

joice_samuel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Pani,

Kindly check below link

Regards,

JTS

former_member215240
Participant
0 Kudos

MY issue is resolved. It was a port issue which was rectified by BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the job log to check some messages?And how much time execution took the job?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checkthe job log in R/3 system is show the job is finished and its show that the data packages are sent sucessfully

Even i have checked the corresponding idocs in BD87 that are genrated for the request in the source system it shows that all the idocs has " Data passed to port OK".

but in BI server the same idoc doesnot shows any message is there any issues with idoc configuration in BI server. I have check idoc configuration in WE20 and WE21 , SM59 .... what else can b the issue ?

And one more thing i need to tell is i m loading data from to R/3 development server ot BI development server ... so dont think is an process load issue for the r/3 development server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonal,

It happens sometime...if the data package size is more then Idocs get stuck. It depends on the system performance and congession of work load on the server.

In Production Support, this is common observation.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok you must check the connection between systems and verify if the connection is working...appears that the IDOCs never arrive to source system....

And the other possibility is that the load process jobs in source systems are cancelled or not executed by any reason...check in source system SM36 for the time of your loads run...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey i have check the connection in both the system for the connection everthing is OK.

And i have also the process load job is the source system is status is finished in the R/3.

still if maunally excute LUW it works fine . but finding why it does not work automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that the process is not finished yet ...how much time did you wait?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I have been waiting for the load to be completed for almost 4-5 hours, its has around 80,000 records which usually takes 7-10 minutes. This problem is now for all the data loads . so the maunal processing for idocs in either of the system is not a solution. please could u tell me what went wrong ?

Its very urgent..

Sonal..

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transact RFC error

tRFC Error - status running Yellow for long time (Transact RFC will be enabled in Status tab in RSMO).

Step 1: Goto Details, Status get the IDoc number,and go to BD87 in R/3,place the cursor in the RED IDoc entroes in tRFC

queue thats under outbound processing and click on display the IDOC which is on the menu bar.

Step 2: In the next screen click on Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call)

place the cursor on the particular Transaction ID and go to EDIT in the menu bar --> press 'Execute LUW'

(Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call) ---> select the TrasnID ---> EDIT ---> Execute LUW)

Rather than going to SM58 and executing LUW directly it is safer to go through BD87 giving the IDOC name as it will take you

to the particular TRFC request for that Idoc.

OR

Go into the JOB Overview of the Load there you should be able to find the Data Package ID.

(For this in RSMO Screen> Environment> there is a option for Job overview.)

This Data Package TID is Transaction ID in SM58.

OR

SM58 > Give * / user name or background (Aleremote) user name and execute.It will show you all the pending TRFC with

Transaction ID.

In the Status Text column you can see two status

Transation Recorded and Transaction Executing

Don't disturb, if the status is second one Transaction Executing. If the status is first one (Transation Recorded) manually

execute the "Execute LUWs"

OR

Directly go to SM58 > Give * / user name or background (Aleremote) user name and execute. It will show TRFCs to be executed

for that user. Find the particular TRFC (SM37 > Req name > TID from data packet with sysfail).select the TrasnID (SM58) --->

EDIT ---> Execute LUW

Process IDOCS Manually 

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0b/2a6620507d11d18ee90000e8366fc2/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/6b815e43d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonal,

From the monitor screen, coose enviroment->trfc/Idoc->in the source system

Check the Idoc ststus. The Idocs must be stuck here. Process them manually (F6).

Alternatively, log into source system, use Tcode SM58 to clear/process the Idoc. Come to the monitor screen and check the status of your loads.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pick the idoc no and go to source system or BI system and enter it in T.codes BD87 or WE19 ..

these are t.codes for reprocessing idocs or Starting Inbound manually .

this is not the absolute solution as the question requires more info .