cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friends,

I want to know where I can find some information about the new version of SAP ECC, the 7.0 version.

Thanks in advance,

Udi Dekel,

Israely navy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194360
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udi,

SAP ERP 6.0 includes the SAP ECC Server SAP ECC 6.0. SAP ERP 6.0 is the "highest" release available.

Recently, the enhancement package delivery mechanism has been made available. Enhancement packages are basically used to selectively install new features in the existing SAP ERP 6.0 (including ECC 6.0), and as such they do a partial update of ECC 6.0. At current enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0 is available.

If you are interested in these enhancements, I recommend you to look into the SAP Service Marketplace service.sap.com/erp-ehp.

regards

Andreas R.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of now, latest version is ECC 6.00. Internally SAP might already be in process for ECC 7.00, but there is no announcement , as of now.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udi

My answer is little diffrent with others, even this is in the sync with other answers

SAP is providing Enhancement Packages for new functionality till ERP 7.0 for ERP 6.0

EHP3 is already released for the customers

EHP4 will be available in November 2008

You can find more info on this :

www.service.sap.com/swdc->;

Installations and Upgrades

Installations and Upgrades->

SAP Application Components->

SAP ERP->

SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE ->

SAP ENH PACK 3 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

regards

Jaswant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

now a days trial version is available on SDN

ecc 7.0 for 90 days

just go through link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/80fd9a0a-e306-2a10-c896-b84c77c13ed2

and click to download option

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is NETWEAVER 7.0 (the basis) - he was asking for ERP 7.0 - which does not yet exist. The version you posted to does not contain any business functionality.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udi,

As per SAP there are no news in this year for new version ECC7.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

There will be no new version of ECC till 2015.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ECC 7.0? Well... I wouldn´t ask before 2011

According to SAP there won´t be any new ERP release before 2012 so don´t expect much to happen before...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Udi

there are no news for any new version ECC7 & according to SAP there wont b any new release at least before 2010.

Regards,

Naveed.