cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME28 error: Document has already been outputted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I cancel the release of a PO for amendment (A1) in ME28)? I tried to but I receieve an error message 'Document has already been outputted (function not possible)'. This is due to our message type that is successfully posted (IDOC) within this PO.

Any way of cancelling this release strategy?

Thanks for your help, points will be awarded.

Regards,

LM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member617656
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo

U might have maintained release indicator ( Changiability) as 1 hence system is giving same message

Do the following

Goto ME29N and in messages tab , select the outputted message and click Repeat Output.

then go to Communication structure and remove the tick for both Print immediatly & Release after output..

then go to Furhter data tab and select 3 Send with application own transaction..

then go back and Save..

Now In ME28 for selected PO cancel release

Now u can amend po in ME22N

( In ME29N in message tab output type should be with yellow indicator If same is yellow then only u can cancel release )

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

There are no communication structure for my message type. This message type is IDOC.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way to solve this. I used report RSCLNAST to delete message output issued in my PO. Then I was able to cancel release strategy in ME29N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also same problem, can u plz guide me to resolve it i.e. how use the report to delete the message.

Thanks & regards,

Raghunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to me29n,call the PO and in the release strategy tab revoke the release strategy and save.

regards,

indranil