cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"0FI_GL_4", RSA6, field selection "G/L Account Number" (HKONT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a BW question to you, regarding FI general ledger data source "0FI_GL_4". This datasource is based on BKPF and BSEG table, BSEG is a cluster table.

This datasource does only allow selection for a few fields in RSA6. All other fields are grey and cannot be marked for selection, e.g. G/L Account Number (HKONT) and controlling area. We need to select by account number and controlling area in the infopackage.

We have updated table "ROOSFIELD" for field "Account number" by a program. This gives us the possibility to mark Account Number in RSA6 in data source "0FI_GL_4" for selection.

However, when extracting data to BW the system disregards the restriction on account number and uploads all data.

Does any one has an idea how to fix this? Is there a possibility to get this working? Or is it simply not possible because account number is included in a cluster table (BSEG)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I guess your requirement can only be achieved if you modify the extractor. At the moment it seems that it is not designed to do a selection on the account no.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

Thanks, for your reply.

What kind of modications do you mean? Do you mean to append the field to the data source?

Best Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

no, I mean a modification regarding the selection criteria from the database. So a real modification in the sap meaning of the word, where you have to get an object key for.

regards

Siggi