Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created a new ALV and when i want to export the data to Word document or local file, every format except Excel format (it's work !) i have a dump with GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED error.

I looked this error on SDN and people talk about field catalogue i check it and it's ok, all fields are uppercase.

Thanks for help.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out your field catalog. If you have any quantity or currency field, try to declare intlen and type and decimals in fieldcatalog. This is because of field catalog. This should be the issue, i dont see any other issues

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have created your own Z PF-STATUS?If yes,then check whether it is active.Try to save it as a spreadsheet or in CSV format.Try to make fieldcatalog by using function REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE

Edited by: Vishal Bhave on Jun 4, 2008 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems you are using GRID.

Check the strutcure you are passing u cnt pass the

deep structure

hope it helps

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, it exists an SAP Note : 915887 but my customer is in 4.6 version (sic). I'm going to try FM REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE.

Other possibility, can i delete the export option, in fact the users need only Excel export and it's work.

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Finally, i use LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE, i suppose it's not a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out your field catalog. If you have any quantity or currency field, try to declare intlen and type and decimals in fieldcatalog. This is because of field catalog. This should be the issue, i dont see any other issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.