cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0021 default Last name of spouse - how to be removed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am Technical consultant working on PA implementation.

I have customer request that "Last name" of spouse in IT0021, Family related persons not be defaulted from Employee name.

I checked Dynamic actions but I still cannot find solution.

Can somebody help me?

Ani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as you are a technical person you can debug the infotype and see.

i beleive it should be there in a back ground program or Dynamic action.

regards

nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked Dynamic actions but I cannot see any reason there. This is copy of definitin there:

Itype Field N FC No S Variable function part

0002 FAMST 02 442 P PSPAR-TCLAS='A'

0002 FAMST 02 443 P T001P-MOLGA='98'

0002 FAMST 02 444 P P0002-FAMST='1'

0002 FAMST 02 445 I INS,0021,1,,,(P0002-ENDDA)

Regards,

Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check hte last entry in the dynamic action entries.

RSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RSS,

I am not clear what you mean by "last entry"?

Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what I was refering to.

RSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RSS,

OK now is clear. I do not see anything strange here but please correct me if I am wrong.

If I understand correctly definition above - this row means - in case in field FAMST "Family status" in IT0002, value 1, Married is entered then create New record in IT0021, Family related persons with subtype 1, Spouse and ENDDA equal to ENDDA from IT0002 (Employee profile).

There is nothing mentioned about coping family name of employee to family name of Spouse.

In case you have something specific in mind please be more detailed in order to understant you.

Regards,

Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

feature NLNAM might be defaulting the last name.

Wilfred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilfred,

Thank you inoformation about feature NLNAM. I checked it and return value for Molga=98 is 00, which means:

A=0 no default values for P0021-FANAM and P0021-FVRSW

B=0 no default values for P0021-FGBNA and P0021-FVRV2

after activation of feature and transport it to test client system still defaults Employee Last name.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I performed a quick scan on the ABAP - code of IT0021 and there seems to be some lines stating:

MOVE P0002-NACHN TO P0021-FANAM.

So, this gives food to the assumption that this is 'just' standard SAP - "functionality".

I guess (as has been stated in an earlier reply) that you'll need to debug to find out which code is defaulting the last name.

If it's standard SAP - code, I would certainly adivse you not to change the program code.

Wilfred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wilfred,

Thank you very much for your reply! It is very helpful! I will debug P0021 in order to check from where this comes.

I know that is not recomended standard SAP codes to be changed.

Best regards,

Ani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ani, We too have similar requirement. In IT 0021 Last name of Family related persons not be defaulted from Employee name. Please can you let me know how you have achieved this functionality. Thanks for your help. Regards, Vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question is answered.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the country assingment of feature NLNAM to required country grouping and then the feature should work.

cheers

mkr