cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Shipping Condition on the Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to change the Shipping Condition on the delivery document . Please explain !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prashanthuk365
Discoverer

Hi.

The shipping condition can be changed after you create the delivery. Please check the note

Award if helpful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change the shipcondition in the delivery document as it is linked to Shipping point and Route determination.

Thanks

Venkata

prashanthuk365
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi venkata, please check the note that i mentioned.

The shipping condition can be changed after you create the delivery. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shipping condition is copied from the customer master to sales order and then to delivery. The shipping point determination lies on the shipping condition also. So it may not be possible to change the shipping condition in delivery. I believe the shipping condition in the Delivery --> Header --> Shipment --> Shipment --> Shipcond should not be allowed to change.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not change Shipping condition at delivery as it is use to determine Shiping Point at Order level itself and base on that only you can do you delivery, you can change it at Customer Master or Sales Order level.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you cant change shipping condtions directly in delviery. Because this data will be copied from sales order. So if you want to change u can change in sales order and then try to create delevery.

Based on this shipping conditions only shipping point will be determined. So you cant change in delivery but u can change in sales order or directly u can change in customer ship to pary then it will be copied to sales documents...

Regards

sankar