cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading partner information getting lost during the IO and PS settlements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When the settlement is run for an internal order or a WBS element, although the primary cost element line has the trading partner information, this information is lost after the settlement process. The settlement can not carry the trading partner detail further. I can see this detail in CO tables or in PS tables before it has been settled. (Tbale name is COSP) But the table that keeps the settled objects (as far as I kow the table name is COSS) does not have the trading partner field in it.

If anyone knows whether there is a way to keep this type of detail after the settlement process has been executed in the system, it would be great.

Thanks

Aysegul Gumus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I have checked and found 455131 - Settlement to fixed asset:trading partner/affiliated company. It is a very old SAP Note saying that this is not possible.

I was thinking in put in asset AuC the trading partner information.

Has anyone had a better solution?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aysegul,

If you are looking for table where this information is stored then you can check COEP-VBUND or COVP-VBUND (however not checked if this field gets populated for the settlement transactions).

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not looking for the tables. What I am looking for is to find out whether there is a way to keep the trading partner information in the settlement process so I can see it in the settled cost lines.

Have you met such a business requirement before?

Aysegul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aysegul,

i have the same problem, how did You solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,Gustav