cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Routing Number, Same bank account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have come across an issue with our Bank Statement Reconciliation. Our disbursement bank account has one routing number. When we make payemnts it comes out of House Bank 1. Unfortunately, when the BAI file is returned to us by the bank, it has a completely different routing number.

We have attempted to create a new house bank with the same account number and route it to the same GL, unfortunately, when the bank statement comes through it cannot automatically clear the checks since the check register is for the other house bank.

Does anyone have experience with this and have a solution? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We' have a similar situation in our company. Can someone provide me the solution or the approach for this issue

Edited by: Bobby on Jul 16, 2009 5:07 AM

Former Member

Hi,

We have to select the one of the Check Box options in table T028Q. Do an F1 in FF.5 with format BAI. The F1 needs to be done on BAI Preprocessor.

Thanks,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone else ever comes across this issue there is a table T028Q which you can map the BAI bank routing numbers to the House bank numbers. When this table is used, you simply check the BAI preprocessor option within FF_5 and it will perform the mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to see table T028Q. Have you given the correct table? There are tables beginning with T028*, but there is none ending with a 'Q'.

Do let us know the correct thing. Or is it that it does not exist in ECC 5.0?

Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information..

What is the pre-processor option that we need to check on FF_5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need to check the box marked BAI Preprocessor. This will look at table T028Q and run the mappings. The other boxes can be selected if you want to ensure the values are correct or the file is only a previous day file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Even though i maintain the OT28Q table with bank statement key, i'm getting the error message like" bank Bank/Account Number: 021000021xxx / 1032345678 is not maintained in table T028Q Skip"

Thanks in advance for advice