cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Project IMG from Reference IMG in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am new to solman, and need to create project IMG. can someone provide me step by step guidance to create Project IMG from Reference IMG in Solution Manager. Point swill be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto Tx: SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN - Project Administration

Select your project

Selct Tab

System landscape>>IMG Projects

Select your project

Creat Img project

This will take you to the satelite system and there you create the project imp from reference img

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I am new to solman, and need to create project IMG. can someone provide me step by step guidance to create Project IMG from Reference IMG in Solution Manager.

See [Configuration Guide SAP Solution Manager as of SP15|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000673252&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000112&_OBJECT=011000358700000155252008E] pages 8 - 10.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have no user ID for to access this link, I will appreciate if you send me required doc on nakh68 (at the rate )yahoo

Regards

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear

> I have no user ID for to access this link, I will appreciate if you send me required doc on nakh68 (at the rate )yahoo

Sending the documentation by E-Mail would violates SAP copyright.

Please ask your administrator for an S-User Account in SAP Support Portal.

Authorization for SAP Support Portal is very important for Notes Search, access to documentation, Installation Guides, ....

Ruediger