cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter Additional Data in CRM customer master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are creating customers in ECC system which are downloading to CRM system.

Now we are maintaining some additional data in ECC customer master under Extras ---> Additonal Data ---> Attribute1, Attribute 2 upto Attribute 10.

we are maintaining values in all these attributes fields.

I could not find these 10 Attribute fields in SAP CRM Business Partner, where as it is stopping the data flow between ECC and CRM.

In standard SAP CRM system there must be a way of mapping these fields.

I am struggling to find a solution for this problem. Can any of you help me to resolve this problem.

Your suggestions will be hihgly appreciated.

Thank you.

Raghu ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghu ram,

have you seen this doc..  it might be help full to u..

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Spro->Customer Relationship Management->Master Data->Business Partner->Define Attributes->Define User-Defined Attributes

Im having some issues with the initial download of this custom object.

After downloading it Attributes KTRA1...to 7 where right but not 8,9,10 Any ideas?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create the same tables (use the same table BUT000 etc) and fields with EEWB and map these tables

i hope there is no need for initial load through the delta u can see the same data which is entered in r3 u can see in CRM through mapping the tables.

hope it helps

Regards

Manohar

Edited by: Manohar R on Jun 16, 2008 3:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for the response, but how EEWB tables can be mapped with ECC Customer tables.

could you please elaborate it

thank you

Raghu ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu Ram,

In CRM system please check whether the attribute values are defined or not. You can see the attribute values in the fiollowing path IMG -> CRM -> Master Data -> Business Partner -> Define Attributes -> Defined User Attributes.

If the attribute values doesn't match with R/3 attribute values, Bps will not be transferred to CRM.

This functionality can be done through the initial load of Customizing Object DNL_CUST_TVKN.

Hope it helps you.

cheers,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the response. Could you tell me where can I see these user defined attributes in CRM customer master record.

Kindly notice that I have added points for your reply.

thank you.

Raghu ram.