Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating sales order using IDoc ORDERS05 (Inbound)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are trying to create a sales order using the IDoc ORDERS05 with process code ORDE for creating sales order. I am getting the following error "VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be determined for customer 0000006000 , vendor

".

Diagnosis

No sales organization, distribution channel or division were sent to the IDOC. This data is necessary if a sales order is to be added automatically. If this data is unavailable, you cannot create a sales order document.

I was not able to find the fields to fill the distribution channel and divison in the Idoc structure. I have filled in Sales organization in E1EDK14 segment as 3000.

I am not able to figure out the cause for the error.

Same data works fine from BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

Please help.

Thanks,

Suma

Edited by: Suma B on Jun 17, 2008 11:12 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to specify multiple E1EDK14 segments on the IDoc. Look at transaction WE60 for a desc of the available optioins for this segment using the different qualifiers.

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to specify multiple E1EDK14 segments on the IDoc. Look at transaction WE60 for a desc of the available optioins for this segment using the different qualifiers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suma,

Idoc ORDERS05 should contain the segment E1EDK14 with the following qualifiers:

008 - Sales Organization

006 - Division,

007 - Distribution channel

Check the domain of the QUALF field of the E1EDK14 segment. Fill the E1EDK14 with the above qualifiers and their respective values. This results in creating multiple E1EDK14 segments with the above qualifiers. This will solve your problem.

*******Reward points if useful

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

Edited by: kiran Bobbala on Jun 17, 2008 11:29 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your valuable reply, that problem was sorted. I am getting a new error "Fill in all required entry fields" and in the procedure it has been given as "Enter all required information. Fields in which you must enter data are prefilled with a question mark ("?") by the system. If the current screen contains tabs, check all tabs to make sure you have filled in all required fields. Then restart the action.

"

How can I do this?

Thanks

Suma

0 Kudos

I would suggest you to create the Sales order manually and note all the required fields. Now create an idoc by filling all the required fields in the segments and try to post it.

Hope it may solveyour problem.

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor

Hello Suma

Given the error message I assume that the customer number 0000006000 in provided in field E1EDKA1-LIFNR.

If so the system check the EDI customizing (table EDSDC) whether it can map the external customer number into a SAP debitor number including the sales area.

Transactions for EDI customizing:

VOE2
VOE4

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hello Uwe

I have given the partner in the same field E1EDKA1-LIFNR.

As you have said, I have customized VOE2 and still find the same errro 'Fill in all required entry fields'.

Thanks,

Suma

0 Kudos

Hello Suma

Then it is likely that the customizing of table EDPAR is missing as well (VOE4).

The EDI orders are coming into our system via a "dummy" partner (WE20) called "CUSTOMER".

Thus, in EDPAR we would have the following record:

KUNNR = 'CUSTOMER
PARVW = 'SP' (Sold-to-party)
EXPNR = '<external number of customer>'
INPNR = <SAP debitor>

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hello Uwe,

After, I maintain "VOE4" still I am getting the same error.

Thanks

Suma

0 Kudos

Hello Suma

In this case I would recommend to debug the IDoc processing.

Call transaction WE19 and start the inbound processing of your IDoc in debugging mode. The error message will most likely occur in function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS.

LOOP AT idoc_contrl.
* SET/GET Parameter und interne Tabellen neu initialisieren
* initialize SET/GET Parameter and internal tables
    PERFORM initialize_organizational_data.
* IDOC-Segmente in die entsprechenden Anwendungsdaten übernehmen
* Move IDOC to internal tables
    PERFORM interpret_idoc_orders.                    "<= check here
* Prüfen ob gewisse Segmente gefüllt sind
* check IDOC-Segments
    PERFORM check_idoc_segments.                 "<= check here
* Prüfen und Ermitteln von Organisationsdaten
* check internal tables and determine organization data

Regards

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuble replies

0 Kudos

I faced with the same problem.

Through debug the inbound function .

I found it is casued by missing city in customer master data.

Frank Yue