cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not triggered when course is booked (LSO_PSV2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we applied a patch (29) in ECC 6.0 system. after installation, when I try to book a course for an empployee in LSO_PSV2, the course is being booked but notificatins are not being sent to the employees. this was not the case before applying the patch. can any1 tell me if there are any settings for enabling the correspondence?

Regards

Sabah....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check your Event is linked to Workflow through Tcode SWETYPV. Aslo Check in Tcode PFTC Triggering Event is actice or not.

Regards,

GRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am not booking the course through a portal, hence a workflow is not called. i am booking it from the back end, so the notification, i suppose must be triggered from the background thru its standard prodecure?????

Regards

Sabah.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

please let me know if you are able to trigger notification. we are also facing the same problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone found a resolution to this. We are having the same issue on LSO after installing Enhancement Pack 2. We cannot get an automatic correspondence to go for any scenario. The automatic flag is checked, but correspondence will not go on the triggering events. Please let me know if you found a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the correspondence log for an error message that could be stopping your automatic correspondence generation? I've had this same problem post-EhP2 and there were two SAP notes that had to be applied. It seemed that the correspondence system was suddently looking to the email address stored on the business partner object instead of the P object in IT0105 subtype 0010. If your error mentions that the email address for the business partner can't be found, try implementing notes 1113213 and 1041471.

Hope this helps.