cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS - Overview Page - linkage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing EP 6.0 , when i try to access " Chage own Data" from the overview page, i get an saying" page not found" but i could successfully see the contents when i use Preview option of the iView in content Admin...

Have any of you come across such issue....please let me know wht would be the problem be.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

When you are getting this error, please look in the defaulttrace.trc file for more detailed description. There it should say the exact PCD path it looks in when opening the iView. If this doesnt look right, check the IMG in the backend. In the IMG you can check if you find the path from the error in the Homepage Framework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks so much for your prompt reply....the pcd path the iview takes up is right.... If i preview the "change own data" seperately ten it works fine...but if i try accessing the same thru preview option of "Employee Search" i get the error "Page not found or not available" ...the service- WhosWHo which is also under "employee Search" works fine ..

is there any other way to check out where the issue is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

THis is a problem with Homepage Framework. Check the corresponding settings under IMG.

Let me know if u can't figure out the exact location to change.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb

Thanks for the help.

In Homepage framework i have given the Pcd loaction, assigned subareas to areas, etc... i have given 1 against "whoswho" and 2 against "change own data" under EmployeeSearch....

i m little confused beacuse if i preview the "changeowndata' page, it works but when i try to access the same through the link given under Employee search, its not working...

similarly when i click on "working time" in the overview page i get an error - page not found, but when i access teh same by clicking on the "working time" workset i could see all the options under working itme...

am i missing something...??

Thanks in advance