Did you mean: 

Error: CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT and 0Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am loading a simple .csv (Excel) file and I get the error:

“Error in conversion exit CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT”

Any hints here?

--Somehow I suspect the column for Units (0Unit), with values: Case, Each, Dozen, U.S. pound, can be the culprit. Where in BW can I see the list of approved values in 0Unit to see if these 4 values are in the list?.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that these entries are avialable in T006* tables.Especially the table T006A.

And also take a look on the note for further help:681931

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

On your point "Make sure that these entries are available in T006* tables. Especially the table T006A."

What command in BW to access the table?

Are you suggesting to access the table and enter these units in them:

Case, Each, Dozen, U.S. pound?

Can you share your knowledge on T006, T006A? What are they are? What commands are used to access them? What is supposed to be inside them?

Thanks in advance?

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Amanda,

table t006* contains 'master' data for all unit of measurement, characteristic 0unit.

to populate data of any characteristic infoobject that reference to 0unit, the value must exist in the table.

to display the table you can use transaction se16.

for entry/maintain you can use transaction CUNI

or first transfer from r/3 use rsa1->source system->right click r/3 source system->'transfer global setting', mark 'unit of measurements' and choose option 'update table'->execute, after that se16 check if EA and DZ exist or not (also the other 2 values).

as i mentioned, we cannot maintain unit for 'Case, Each, Dozen, U.S. pound'. for unit just have 3 digit.

i do suggest, first correct your .csv file for these values, 'each' with EA and 'dozen' with DZ, don't know code the Unit Of Measurement for 'case' and 'us pound'.

if no standard code for case and us pound, you may define them with transaction CUNI, e.g us pound with USP, remember to change the .csv value with the same.

hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Amanda,

as mentioned table t006*,

these values won't approved, unit has 3 chars only.

you need to do correction in your excel data, e.g

use DZ for dozen, EA for each.

to maintain unit in bw, you may use transaction CUNI.

hope this helps.

Message was edited by: A.H.P