cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anybody please let me know the table name how to find open scheduling agreements in sales?

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use Tcode VA35

Former Member
0 Kudos

JLN,

your answer is really helpful to me.

I have some more doubts..

I am doing the process manually now

If i extract all SAs from VBAK table and pass those SAs throgh VBEP table and chek field BMENG. If the field is not equal to zero, those SAs will be considered as Open agreements. Right???please reply

One more doubt: If i check VBBE table, i also can find some SAs. Just let me know those SAs are whether open or it is a report of both closed and open.

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no specified direct table to find out an open scheduling agreement. Say for ex: if a SA is created in the system with material M1 for 1000 pcs.

This 1000 pieces will be available in VBAP-KWMENG. Then go to schedling line table VBEP.

Pass this oreder no, item no from VBAK & VBAP. In VBEP table, if BMENG value is zero, then it means even a single piece is not confirmed for shipment.

These logics can be programmed for a list of SAs in the system to find open SA.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx JLN..let me put the qn in more clarity.

I am transfering transactional data (scheduling agreements) from one client to another data. So first i have to download only open scheduling agreements from existing system and then upload it to new client.

I only know plant and sales organisation name.

How can i do it,please reply in detail.

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need a customized pgm to be developed. An inner join has to be written between the header and item table, i.e. VBAK & VBAP to retrieve the list of sales orders in the system w.r.t. the sales org & plant.

Sales org (VKORG) is available in VBAK.

Plant (WERKS) is available in VBAP.

once this data is available in internal table, one more query needs to be written for VBEP table w.r.t to the sales orders alrady retrieved.

Then in the logic flow, BMENG field needs to be checked whether GT zero. If this condition fails, then it means the SA is still open.

Also alternative is you need to check whether there exists any entry in VBFA (sales document flow table). If there are zero entries existing agasint a SA, then it means the SA is still open. In this way you can extract the etails.

Hope this help. Reward points if useful.

Thanks,

JLN