cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Data source issue with Delta Load( For BW Gurus only)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have a thread open related to the same issue that but seems to have abandoned by all the Gurus. I am forced to start another.

Problem Statement: Most of the CRM DATASOURCES are not working or delta when we change the existing data ( for example changing the qty of a sales Order). BW DELTA Load doesn’t find any data…even the RSA7 in the source crm system also doesn’t show any entries.. However the BW delta load ( as well as entries in RSA7) works fine when we create new data(example : create a new sales order). I can see the same issue in multiple data sources in our CRM system, i.e. 0CRM_SALES_ORDER_I, 0CRM_OPPT_H, 0CRM_OPPT_I etc..

This has nothing to do with Authorization ( as we are able to delta load by creating new data). I think this is related to the config of the CRM BW adapter( BWA* transaction etc).

Please help if you have encountered similar situation.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using both Sales and Service with CRM 3.0 and

the deltas does work.

Some changes are not captured but most are.

For example: adding a line to an existing Sale Order does come via delta, also a change of a line.

Header changes go via 0CRM_SALES_ORDER_H.

I don't think this is configurable, it is standard SAP functionality.

what versions of BW and CRM are you on?

Reg's

Edan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's BW3.5 and CRM4.0.

Do you remember the steps in BWA* transaction, those are for BW Adapter config for CRM in the CRM system?

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi... we faced the same problem with almost all CRM data sources... finally SAP told us that these problems are very known problems with CRM patch SAPKU40009...

and they asked us to wait for the SAPKU40010...

this will solve our all delta problems... this is scheduled to be released in last week of january comming year....

meanwhile they asked us to apply some notes... still it is not working... if you want i let you know all the notes to apply...

regards

nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

Thanks a ton for sharing this info with me. I spent quite some time to figure it out and even raised a OSS message which SAP is yet to answer, Now I probably know what their answer will be.

I have checked my CRM system and we have till CRM patch level SAPKU40009. Looks like we similar situation.

In the mean time you may send me all the note number.

Thank you again.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

following are the notes you have to apply...

but be sure to apply the notes in proper order which i have given here...

finally you can find some advanced corrections in SAP Note 887724... try to apply...

then your system may work...

thank you

regards..

nithin

Message was edited by: nith l

dont forget to restart the system after applying these notes...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your support on above question that solved the delta load problem for me.

The system was CRM 4.0 with Patch level 09 where the following two notes were applied:

SAP-note 871930

SAP-note 887724

Mikkel

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun ,

Try doing an RSA3 with debug . you will know what the delta fields are and you should be able to find out the delta relevant fields and if they are changoing or not.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun for your reply.

First of all, I don't like the idea of having to debug RSA3 to findout what fields are delta relavant for that data source( 0CRM_SALES_ORDER_I). These should me manitainable through config and should be accessble through some transaction.

Secondly, In my RSA3 in the source system I can do debug but the "Update Mode" is greyed out and set to 'F'( Transfer of all relavent data( full upload) and I don't think it would provide me any help. I still will try.