There are 2 ways for transporting LSMW data from a system to another.
This method gives you the opportunity to select the subprojects or objects you want to transfer. Hence you don't transfer the object a colleague might have created and that should stay in development system.
LSMW -> Extras -> Export project
1.2 Transport request
With this method, you can transport a LSMW project in full (you can not select the objects you want). With this method, the project will be transported as any other SAP object in a transport order.
LSMW -> Extras -> Create change request
The "cleaner" way is using normal transport procedure via "Extras->Generate Change Request".
This will transport the entire project though, not possible to transport a single object this way.
step by step
1. Run Tcode LSMW in source system.
2. in the menu bar choose Extras-->Export. Now give the filename and save in your desktop.
3. Now login to destination system. again execute LSMW.
4. Now goto Extras-->Import.Give your file which was downloaded earlier.
5. Now tool bar click on import with diffrent name option and give your new project and subprojectname.
6. Now execute all steps.
Also refer the below link
Please reward points if it helps
follow these steps....
->Select EXTRAS menu option--> here select CREATE CHANGE REQUEST.
follow the same steps to transportation asusually.
->EXTRAS-->EXPORT ( here provide details for exporting)
>EXTRAS-->IMPORT (PROVIDE DETAILS FOR IMPORTING).
by using import/export options we can import and export required steps insted of entaire lsmw project.