cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know what this is? Postal giro office entry is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Masters!!

"Postal giro office entry is missing" is the error I get in the proposal log for F110 as an error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

In the configuration for "Set Up Payment Methods per Country for Payment Transactions", for your country and payment method,if you go into details, then under the "Required Master Record Specifications" group you will find a Checkbox called "Street, P.O. Box or P.O. Box pst Code". If you flag this checkbox, then the vendor master record should contain these details. then only the payment can be carried out in F110.

Hope this helps you. Please reward points if found useful.

Regards,

Sreekanth....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the help, yeah I overlooked a few items and the issue has been solved . .thanks for the help!

Jay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What were the change or finding you came accross to fix the same, I am getting the same problem too..

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay / Shekar

All details in the master data has been entered.

Did you come across any specific other data which has to be maintained?

Please share.

Thanks!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

Please verify the 'Required master record specifications' In FBZP -> Payment methods in Country.

Maintain all the required specifications in the Customer or Vendor Master records and continue with the proposal.

I assume that the you would have missed out something related to Postal details in the Customer/Vendor Master General Data.

Please reward if this resolves your problem.

With Regards

Vijay Gajavalli