was need to come out a report for the user login details. which has to have the date and time of the user login to SAP, with the terminal ID access from and transaction has done. can any one tell me what table it is from? or is there existing report that i can view all this? thanks
you can find the transactions by a particular user from the transaction SM04.
SM04 gives you the details of the users logged in,terminals,transactions the user is working on, the time he has logged in,no of sessions user has opened, and the memory used by the user's programs... all of that w.r.t to the client we login. but we can't get info like date and number of times the user has logged in.
U can see tables:
USR01 User master record (runtime data)
USR02 Logon data
USR03 User address data
USR05 User Master Parameter ID
USR12 User master authorization values
You can also use transaction code ST03N.
1. Go to tx code - ST03N
2. Under "Workload" you can select your "Instance or Total" so that it expands and shows you Days, Week, Month.
3. If you want to look at the transactions executed for a particular day, lets say, then double click on any day.
4. At the bottom left you get "Analysis Views"
5. Select & expand "User and Settlement Statistics"
6. Double click on "User Profile"
7. On the right side of the window you get a list of all the users
8. Double click on a particular user you want to view the details of.
9. The new screen will display the "Transactions/Reports Utilized by User XXX"
If you want to track which users executed a particular transacation then follow this:
10. In "Analysis Views" expand "Transaction Profile"
11. Double click on "Standard"
You can view the list of Transactions and Reports.
12. Double click on the Tx Code or Report you wanna check and it will show the Use of it.
hope this is helpful
but i need the data to be select by dates, which is,
to display the user ID login using which work station(terminal ID), access what transaction code, or what process on selection date. the date can be any time for selection.
i need it because have to trace who and when a person done some thing.
SM04 only provide me instant access, and ST03N i was unable to find the terminal ID to be show in it.