I have done invoice VF01 AND j1IIN SALES .WHEN DOING j1i5 - rg1 REGISTER .WHILE SIMULATING ALL OTHERS GET UPDATED ONLY FOR 1 ENTRY IT IS SHOWING ERROR MESSAGE ....WHEN I CHECKED DOCUMENT FLOW ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT STATUS IS UNCLEARED ..FOR THAT DOCUMENT ALONE .WHAT MAY BE THE REASON...
Check in Document flow at Billing Level, if Billing Document is passed to Accounting.
Possible SD errors:
1. VKOA not maintained for required combination
Solution: Maintain the combination in VKOA.
2. Account Assignment of Customer / material not maintained in Customer / Material Master (If maintained in combination in VKOA).
Option 1 (Standard solution):
step 1: Cancel Billing Document --> Reverse PGI --> cancel Delivery --> Cancel Sales Order
step 2: Maintain Customer master / Material Master correctly.
step 3: Recreate sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Invoicing.
Force the Account Assignment Group of Customer / Material through Debug in change mode of Billing document, which will release Billing Document to Accounting.
3. Account Key not maintained in Pricing Procedure:
Impact: This may create accounting document, but if condition type, which are to be posted to account, but do not have account key maintained in pricing procedure, it will not be post the relevant condition type to G/L account.
The second line item may be a different material. The Material Master for the same requires to be checked whether Account Assignment Group of the Material is maintained or not. It is possible that in the case of Material Master for first Item, Account Assignment Group of Master is maintained (in Sales Tabs), which may be missing in Line number 2.
(Assuming the problem is due to the account assignement group)
1. Add "Account Assignment Group" for the second line item using VF02. Select the 2nd line, go to item details. Fill the filed "Account Assignement Group" if it is empty and Save the document.
2. In the Material Master add using MM02 t-code, in the Sales : sales Org 2 view.