cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order billing block at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Is there a t-code to remove billing block at item level, or at least to find those item.

We have an order with 100 items, some of them are blocked for billing. I want to find a way to find those which are blocked and more important- to delete the billing block for all of them?

Thank You!

Have a nice day!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janna,

If it is belongs to the credit block you can remove through VKM3 transaction.

As per my concern,If it is other billing block you have to remove manually.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My conclusions till now:

I didn't find transaction whicj selects all the order items which are blocked

But there is a transaction V.23 which opens header billing block & item billing block at the same time!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another conclusion is that if the orders are not blocked at header level, but blocked at item level only, V.23 won't help in this case

(It won't find any lines to remove billing block for them)

One of the ossibilities is to block the orders as mass action, and then to use V.23.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If the process of finding billing block at line item is regular. Then its not feasible each time to mass block and then use V.23. Instead of this, I would suggest to create a Z report (Just copy V.23 standard program and make small changes) which will serve your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Develop ZV.23 is possible.

But this is a "one time" problem. This is not part of the process. We don't want to use developer for this. We just want to fix hundreds of orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to find the material/items or the sales document which is blocked for billing , goto SE16, enetr table VBAP, goto settings and select 'Fields for selection', in this select 'Billing Block' option......now you will be able to get all the relevant entries. Remove the billing block manually by going at each item level of the sales document.

Regds,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can remove billing block at item level in Tcode VA02 , select ur item and double click the same go to billing tab, there u will find a field billing block, if any block is assigned remove the same and save.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u con control line items based on value not on quantity, this setting u can do while defining condition type, where u can give upper and lower lmits to that particular condition type.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala