cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL refresh rate settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my project the client wants that as soon as the UWL items are approved / rejected, the item should immediately vanish from the list, or at the most, it should take 3 seconds.

I checked the various parameters to set, for achieving this. But what I could find is: The cache validity period cannot be set less than 1 minute(as per the options available in Optional Universal Worklist Service Configuration in UWL Administration). Also in the customization of the tasks, The refresh rate for the UWL can not be set to less than 1 minute.

Can anyone suggest if is it possible to achieve what my client is asking , without involving custom coding, as it has been agreed upon that there would not be any custom coding involved, just configurations.

Can we achieve this by merely doing some configuration here and there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sonali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

System Admin>System Config>UWL Admin), there is a parameter to refresh the UWL. I beleive, default is 60 seconds.

Are you sure it is not allowing lessthan 1 minuite?

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this option

Provide value for the property present in System Administration>Universal Worklist administration>systems

Delta Pull Channel Refresh Period - default value(60 secs)

If you change this value which will relects in the refresh period of the UWL iview.

Points are welcome if it is useful

KotiReddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

Thanks for the document. I am following the exact stepa to go about the personalization of UWL and set the UWL refresh rate. There also the minimum value is 1 minute, no option available less than it.....

Thanks,

Sonali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed, unresolved as SAP recommended value should not be less than 60 seconds.