cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Last Physical Inventory Count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is to update Last Physical Inventory Count Date in Material Master.

I find in SE11-MARD(table) and DLINL(field)-Date of Last Posted Count for Unrestricted-Use Stock. But when i check in MM03 i could not able to find the filed. I think it is in Invisible mode. How to bring to Visible in Material Master.

Pls give me the solution, Urgent....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this field can only be updated with the inventory programs, it is not for manual entries as this would violate best accounting practise an audit rules.

IF you use special stock like consignment or batches, then the last inventory date is set in their tables and not in MARD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be too late for you.

We had same issue and we updated last cycle count by direct table update after material master load. Reason being, we have to continue on same cycle counting program in SAP as legacy system. We needed last cycle count dates to get next cycle count documents. It worked pretty well.

Hope this helps-

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same requirement here at FPL. We would like to bring the last count date from legacy during conversion. I know we can do this with a program doing a direct table update. Our concern is that we could be missing some other tables that SAP updates behind the scene when a physical count is executed.

When you said that it worked pretty well what do you mean? Are you guys in production exceuting physical counts and using these converted dates with no problems? Is there an OSS note with an SAP recommendation?

Thanks and regards, Jose Oyon.

former_member200473
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.