cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on-time-delivery performance measurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In standard SAP, the on-time delivery performance is measured based on the statistical delivery date and the GR posting date.

I want to measure the On-time-delivery performance based on the delivery date in the PO and not based on statistical delivery date.

So it is possible to do that? If yes, how?

If no , Is there any user exit where we can write a code that if some body changes the delivery date in PO, using ME22N, the statistical delivery date should also be updated same as changed delivery date?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Its very help ful.

Can you confirm , can we set the system so as to measure the ontime delivery performance based on delivery date and not based on statistical delivery date.

If I do not maintain statistical delivery date in PO, and if I post Goods receipt, On time delivery score will not be calculated at all as it did not find the statistical delivery date.

So My main problem is can system calculate On-time delivery performance based on delivery date? ( and not on statistical date)

If system measusers OTD ( on time delivery) based on statistical delivery date only, and can not be set to measuer on delivery date, then I can do some workaround to set statistical delivery date same as changed delivery date ( in case after transmitting PO to vendor , and vednor confirms some other delivery date then specified in PO. hence user me22n and change the delivery date, and at that time automatically change the stats.del.dat as new deli.date )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per Standard sytsem calculates does the vendor evaluation based on the OTD.

Instead of changing this logic to Delivery date, I suggest that you maintain the Message which makes the user to change the Statistical delivery date in ME22N.

which cannot be updated once the PO is Outputted.

In this way the user will change the Statistical delivery date equal to the Delivery date.

So the vendor evaluation logic will remian the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The system inserts the delivery date into this field in the following cases:

You do not enter a statistical delivery date.

You change the delivery date, have not entered a statistical delivery date, and the PO or scheduling agreement delivery schedule has not yet been transmitted to the vendor.

So options is upto you. if you want the user from preventing in the second case, that is after the relase of the PO, this date will not be changed.

Maintain the message 06 273 Statistics-relevant deliv. date will not be changed automatically as an error

SPRO-> IMG-> Materials Management-> Purchasing-> Environment Data-> Define Attributes of System Messages

Thanks & regards

Kishore

Edited by: Kishore Kumar Chiluka on Jul 9, 2008 2:13 PM