cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create P info record Automatically ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

pl help as a P.R is bieng made & when it is displayed an info record is autom. gets displayed in item

overview, pl give cistomization details to create Pinfo record automatically .

regards

sap11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor

Hi sap11,

If you dont maintain Purchase Info Record for a Particular Material, System will automatically create one Purchase Info Record in Background with Vendor and Price Detail only.

For this In OMFI the Purchase order Update Indicator should be B and in Po item Detail tab Info Update Indicator will be Checked. If you want you can change the PIR which was created in background.

Reg,

Ashok

• Assign Points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply , what i have to do delete the PIR , if im in P.Order display ( ME23N ) I double click on PIR now i m in PIR disply mode , now pl guide how to delete the PIR , I walso want to know that as some conversion were copied from PIR into P.O for qty / wt. Now if i delete the PIR then on again creating a new PO then the unit conversion will be copied from material,master or from PIR .

regards

sap11

former_member192897
Active Contributor
pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not delete PIR, you can flag it for deletion in ME15.

And then try whether it copies the conversion for PIR or Material Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes after applying del flag for PIR now conversion is copied from Material Master .

Regards

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

sap11

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

select INFO Record update in Material DATA tab in item details it will update info record for the vendor/material/plant

Selecting InfoUpdate causes one of the following situations to occur:

If just one info record (with or without plant) exists, it is updated.

OR

If no info record exists and "plant condition requirement" was specified in Customizing, an info record with plant is created. Otherwise, an info record without plant is created.

OR

If two info records exist (that is, one info record with plant and one without plant) the info record with plant is updated.

You can specify that prices and conditions in purchasing info records are only allowed at plant level in the Purchasing IMG, under Conditions -> Define Condition Control at Plant Level.

Regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran ,

pl help that as i m creating a P.O so as it is not saved & what i see that a P.info record no is automatically is displaying in Pir column in Item overview of P.O I need that what setting i have to do so that this column for PIR should be empty I do not want to create the PIR automatically .

Regards

sap11