cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant see Object Services Toolbox in MB23 Material Reservation transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The Generic Object Services Toolbox is not available in SAP MM transaction MB23 used for accessing Material Reservations. SAP version is 4.7/620.

As its a standard SAP transaction referring to standard business object type BUS2093, so I was expecting that the Object Services will be enabled for this.

Kindly help as to how I can configure the display of Object Services toolbox in this transaction to link attachments. (If its regarding changing some code like including cl_gos_manager or SWU_OBJECT_PUBLISH, then kindly explain in detail.

With Regards

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Also it is against the SDN Forum Rules of Engagement to cross post questions. I can see from your posting history you have sent this same question to many different forums (several of which make no sense at all). Please avoid this action in the future or risk having your forum posting privledges suspended.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I am locking this thread because as stated, it has nothing to do with Web Dynpro ABAP.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

This is web dynpro ABAP forum. Post your queries int he appropriate forum for quick response.

Abhi