cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls within call lists do not appear - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in the display of individual calls within a call list, I've created a call list, assigned it to the user, and assigned bps' individually and each of the bp is either a person or an organization and has a telephone number maintained - the assigned call list is visible but once we click on "Displayed calls" it returns an empty list.

Does the 'before' and 'after' time effect the display of the call list..plz advise asap

Any ideas ? Deserving points to be rewarded.

Regards,

Jacob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey SAP experts,

I have a similar problem... My call list and Calls appear, however when I click on a specific call I get a message: "No contacts found"... even though I can see the BP and telephone number of the expected outbound call...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Please make sure you use trx. CRMD_TM_CLDIST. While maintaining the call lists,

1) Use assignments to add your agents or a position name (of org model)

2) Then add your BPs (to whom outbound calls need to be made) in Business context node. You can add an 'Interactive script' as well. You could also maintain the calling hours in your BPs.

3) Then, you can maintain the execution control of your call lists with parameters like "Start Date", "Complete On" and execution mode (manual or automated; if you use CTI) and others.

Once this is done and the call list is activated, you would be able to view the call list once the agent to whom it is assigned to logs into the web UI (depending on the start date of the call).

You would also be able to view the calling hours of the Business partner and other information in a table.

The call list maintenance can be viewed in the web UI. There is already a standard logical link (of type transaction launcher). But this needs to be added in the nav. bar of a manager role ideally!!

Hope it help you and others!!

Thanks,

Sudipta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution I suggested is valid for CRM 2007!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudipta,

I have followed all the above mentioned steps from the assignment of a user/position under 'Assignments' and the assignment of a business partner (person / organization). Did also maintain the start on (today - after the current system date) and the stop on date of the call list and the individual calling times of the BP's. I am able to see the name of the call list in the WEB UI, but unable to see the calls within (or the individual business partners within) - on trying to view the calls , it returns a table with empty columns of COMPANY, Call after, Call before.

The logical link you spoke of is IFS-CALLM which can be used for call list maintenance in WEB UI.

tried changing the call timings but didnt work out... any other ideas please ??

Regards,

Jacob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I missed the details. If you played with this a bit more, you could have anyways figured out.

1) Add the BP in the 'Business context' under 'Calls' node and maintain the execution control fields like 'call before', 'call after' and 'complete by'.

2) You can view the phone number of the BP, once you select the BP in the table and click on 'Full View' Link.

3) You can always add some interactive scripts under the 'Business context' of the upper level node (under the call list). Once you select the BP on the right hand table, and move to the 'Script' nav. bar link, the agent can view the script he/she should use to call the partner.

But there is problem of resetting the script and I guess it should not bother you at the moment.

Try this and it will work!

Thanks,

Sudipta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudipta,

Appreciate your response, i did add the bp's under the node Calls -> Business context, and also the execution control using the time - but unfortunately the business partners still do not appear once I select Display calls - it returns an empty table with the message No result found

I have tried timing the execution in the past , and then in the future , assigned the call list to the position yet it does not work... I've defined a new call list profile, used it but no use, I have done all the steps you had mentioned, but am I missing any configuration step or is there a sap note or some corrections to be made ?? by the way we do not have any CTI yet. I have sent you a screenshot on your email.

Moreover, if I assign more than one BP with different calling hours, the call list itself disappears from the search result !

thnx Sudipta,

Regards,

Jacob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other helpful ideas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With respect to the screen shots you sent, can you please do the following -

1) Keep it simple. Don't use any call list type in the General tab. Keep it blank.

2) Keep the entries in the "call list dispatcher" section empty in the Execution control tab.

Try to keep things simple first see if it works. We are also not using any CTI, but it works!

Thanks,

Sudipta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing the same problem, when I Opens the Call list workcenter, it shows the list of call lists assinged to the Agent but unable to See the displayed calls list ( it shows " No results found ). Also warning Icon is shown in the Warning column, but I am unable find the error.

I have Maintained Calling hours, Call before,

call After, Type=blank.

Please give me the Input for this issue.

Regards,

S Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Reddy,

Haven't yet found a solution, perhaps a note has to be applied otherwise I have tried using the simple way as suggested by sudipta , tried changing the calling times , yet no results generated. Should you happen to find a solution to this problem please do share it with us - I am trying as well , let's see what I can find

Best Regards,

Jacob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the same issue.

Is there an OSS note to this?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer to OSS note 1097906.

this should solve your problem

regards,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I myself came back to this post today to let everyone know about this SAP note we found 2 days ago now that you've already mentioned.

Thanks to you and everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just an update here. The note only solves the problem partially. You can also refer SAP note which completely solved the problem.

There were nealy 5 threas on this issue and now we have a clear solution.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am working on CRM 2007 and having the same problem (i.e) not able to see the calls within the call list in web UI. Since the sap note - 1097906 which you have specified doesn't apply for CRM 2007, please advice me with some other solution which u hv come across.

Anticipate your response.

Iam not sure if you do remember me. Anyways just give me ur personal mobile num and mail id. I will catch u sometime in person.

Cheers,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I do remember you. Its nice to meet you in this forum.

The note that solves the problem is 1092589. Here you need to add entries to the table CRMC_MODE_CLIL.

Go to SE11 add the missing entries to the data base table.

You will now be able to see the details.

You can see my number in my profile

Regards,

Praveen

christoph_stecker2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar!

We had the same issue, OSS 1092589 solved it for us. Have a look, if this is suitable for your needs as well.

Regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has the issue resolved ??

Let me know incase if the issue persists.

Give score if it solved your purpose.

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All!

IT WORKS with this note!!!

IT WORKS!!!

Best regards.

Virginia