4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2008 2:13 PM by sachin sharma RSS

When releasing PO error  occured Express Document " Update Terminated"

sachin sharma
Currently Being Moderated

hi all

i am getting a strange problem ,

while doing release of PO(purchase order) by t.code ME29N, i am able to release  and SAVE it properly with out any error.

But when returning back to ME22N t.code to see that PO .

i am getting this error :

Note : - this error is coming for a particular TYPE of PO's and with

in that TYPE all PO are not giving ERROR,

Please tell me what can be reason,

Express Document "Update Terminated"

Runtime Error          POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT                           

Occurred on     15.07.2008 at   11:03:24                                                                               

Statement "CALL DIALOG" is not allowed in this form.                                                                               

What happened?                                                                               

Error in ABAP application program.                                                                               

The current ABAP program "SAPLSTXW " had to be terminated because one of the

statements could not be executed.                                                                               

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP program.                      

-

Information on where terminated                                                                               

The termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLSTXW " in "DISPLAY_OTF".

The main program was "RSM13000 ".                                                                               

The termination occurred in line 82 of the source code of the (Include)  

program "LSTXWU02 "                                                     

of the source code of program "LSTXWU02 " (when calling the editor 820). 

The program "SAPLSTXW " was started in the update system.                                                                               

000710                                                                           

000720     if ( sy-binpt = false and                                             

000730        ( ( cl_gui_object=>www_active = true or                            

000740            itcpp-tdscreen = 'ITS' ) or                                    

000750          ( cl_gui_object=>javabean = true and                             

000760            itcpp-tdscabap = false ) ) ).                                  

000770                                                                           

000780       perform cc_display_pdf.                                             

000790                                                                           

000800     else.                                                                 

000810                                                                               

>       call dialog 'DISPLAY_OTF'                "ABAP-List-Preview         

000830              exporting otf itcpp 0                                        

000840            importing itcpp.                                               

000850                                                                           

000860     endif.                                                                

shall i concern this with BASIS person , coz every PO not having this problem,

i think it is related to time taken by SERVER for UPDATE is more then this error comes .

OR is there any technical issue related to ABAP.

regards

sachin

Actions