cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error in PT60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus

I have been getting error in pt60 for one employee.

" No work center data on $ 07.07.2008

Person rejected: 0002451"

Actually we dont have any workcenter this is first time we have been getting this error. ps through some light on this issue its an urgent for us.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx Manoj for the solution. Its quite helpfull.

I have a scenario which is 80% similar to "No work center data on $ xx.xx.xxxx" issue.

But having one addition to it, that is: we already ran and exited the 11 2010 payroll for all employee and the GL is posted for 11 2010.

I found that using PU01 we need to delete the 11 2010 payroll result and then we will get the delete icon enabled at PU00 to delete the C2B2 cluster for that employee.

We are ready to delete the payroll result of 11 2010, but the question is when we delete the payroll result of 11 2010 then:

1. for current month 12 2010, will the retro payroll be ran for both previous month 11 2010 along with actual run of 12 2010.

2. if it will be retro.... then will employee get 11 2010 and 12 2010 amounts, does it mean that at GL the employee will get:

a. first payroll run amount before deletion of 11 2010.

b. along with, second payroll run amount 11 2010 (retro) and 12 2010 (actual).

in other words: will the 11 2010 payroll amount will be reflected twice at GL.

If yes, is it also possible to delete previous GL posting? or it will be automatically adjusted.

Thank you,

MTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your issue is not the same as described above.

what you have to do is.

First reverse the FI posting of November month. ( if you are not sure take the FI consultant help)

Then do the correction which you required and run the payroll again of november month and post your GL again.

Edited by: sandeep_1979 on Dec 21, 2010 4:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

where can i give rewards to you. I have tried to give rewards to you but i am not able find the where exactly i can give rewards to you.pls let me then i can give rewards

Regards

Suresh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the left side u will get the points 2,6,10 so sleect any one of them and award

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

ITs done successfully thanks lot for precious solution.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh.... pl.award points.

Cheers

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Thanks for your responce

yes I have checked In PT_CLSTB2 here i given personnel no. and cluster type 1 then excuted then here I am getting three records and that too these dates 11.07.2008, there is no such a record for 07.07.2008. even i am not finding the delete option here. shall i delete 11.07.2008 ?. pls let me how can i delete and how it was maintain. i am doing this in prod. pls through some more light on this.

pls let me know what can i do now

Regards

Sureh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please confirm the following:

1. In the cluster, there is no record in attendances/absences table with start date 07/07/08.

2. There is no record in IT 2006 with start date 07/07/08.

3. Till when Time evaluation has been run for this employee.

The procedure to delete B2 cluster is like...goto Tc0de PU00,execute it, you will get a list of infotypes which is maintained for this employee.

Scroll to the bottom part, there you will find C2B2. Select only that and click on delete icon.

This should be attempted only if there is data inconsistency.

Cheers

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

It is really helpful

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually what happend was, this employee has to hire on 11.07.2008 but insted of this date by mistake they hired on 07.07.2008. later on we have changed his hiring as 11.07.2008 in pa30 --> Utilities. now there is only one record that in on 11.07.2008. eventhough we have been getting this error in quota generation. how could i out come from this issue.

if iam not clear i will explain once again.

Regards

Suresh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes

can u elobarate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Looks like time evaluation has run for this employee on 07/07/08...please check the cluster (tcode - PT_CLSTB2) to see if records are there for 07/07/08.

Check infotype 2006 also...if quotas have been formed with started date 07/07/08..

If yes, the solution would be to delete the absence quota and cluster data and then run Time Evaluation from hire date.

Now, this is required because, time evaluation always refers cluster data and the org assigment...in this case...there is no org assignment on 07/07/08 hence it returns the error.

Please be careful while deleting cluster data. You should ONLY delete B2 cluster data. Do NOT delete B1

Check and let me know.

Cheers

Manoj Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Check if the employee has a record in infotype 0001 for this date....the work centre referred here is nothing but the org assignment.

Cheers

Manoj Krishna