Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Business partner(Sold-to-party) delivery plant information

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have plants set up in ECC.

We downloaded plants into CRM using middleware.

The Plant business partners are created in CRM.

I trying to find out where I can find the delivering plant information for a sold-to-party in crm.

I can see the information 'Delivering Plant' in ECC for business partner (sold-to-party) in sales area data tab in shipping sub tab.

I want to see equilant information on a CRM business partner.

Please let me know if it is possible and where can I view plant information('Delivering Plant' ) on a CRM sold-to-party data.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

I have the same requirement of downloading Delivering PLants from R/3 to CRM.

We have already downloaded Plants as business Partners(BP ROle=PLant) using DNL_PLANT which has updated table CRMM_LOCMAP.

Now I was expecting that the Delivering PLant(mantained in R/3 customer Master Data->Shipping Tab) will come down to CRM and will be updated as a BP Relationship to the BP of the Customer.

But I am unable to see it happening.

Do you know the process to update the Delivering PLant as BP relationship in CRM.

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preet singh,

I am facing the same problem. for e.g. A Customer in R/3 with XYZ having a delivery plan (shipping tab) 123 and if we check the same BP XYZ in CRM system which is having a relationship as "Has a delivery plant" 123. But, here my issue is the same delivery plant is not comming. Instead, 999 is comming.

Could you please suggest / guide in this case.

We are using CRM 3.0 version. This is happeing in ISA orders.

Thanks and regards,

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preet,

I just check your Post regarding download of Plants as relationshipd in CRM system. I have a similar requirement. Can you suggest me the solution approach you have followed.

Thanks & Regards,

Shwetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preet Singh,

We have similar requirement. We need plant to be displayed in Customer BP relationship. Can you suggest me the solution approach for the same.

Regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales scenario as far as I know you can only set delivering plant at product level not customer level.

In the service scenario, plant is determined for logistics integration (reservation or Purchase req/order) via the service organization/ responsible org unit/service team and service employee.